Some of the causes we have supported
- Make it POP – 80% of proceeds donated to: Dave Smith Youth Treatment Center, Candlelighters Childhood Cancer, and Ottawa Riverkeeper.
- Gloucester Emergency Food Cupboard
- Jane’s Walk – An annual festival of free, citizen-led walking conversations inspired by Jane Jacobs.
- Toy Mountain Ottawa – MAJIC 100 and CTV has partnered this holiday season to help the Salvation Army distribute toys to Ottawa’s less fortunate children. We encourage you to help ensure that the children of our region receive new toys this season.
- Shoebox Project Ottawa – The Shoebox Project for Shelters collects and distributes gifts in the form of Shoeboxes to women who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness in communities.
- uOttawa Wellness Week – Mental Health and wellness awareness and activities
- People, Words & Change – A one-on-one, literacy and essential skills program for adults in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Reach Canada – Help foster access to justice for persons with disabilities
- Annual Telfer Scholarship Golf Tournament – Scholarships that propel the global mindset of the Telfer School by supporting student mobility
- SeeHearSpeak – Algonquin College in support of The Royal’s Schizophrenia Program
Community involvement and sponsorship
- WILU conference – The Workshop for Instruction in Library Use
- The Ottawa Craft Beer Run
- CanUX conference
- National Capital Region Music Festival